Thread: Madonna - Ultra Music Festival (2012)

Default Madonna - Ultra Music Festival (2012)

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Watch DJ Avicii killing (in a good way) MDNA 'Girl Gone Wild'.

Madonna looks much better lately, gone is the super fit emasclulated look. Still looks great for her age, she must have had some surgery surely?
    What I am and who I want to be

madonna, the original lady gaga. why does gaga acknowledge madonna's complete and utter influence. is it because gaga is a complete madonna rip off?

Quote Originally Posted by barebones View Post
    madonna, the original lady gaga. why does gaga acknowledge madonna's complete and utter influence. is it because gaga is a complete madonna rip off?
    There is no dought that Gaga has taken some of Madonna's influence, but to be fair Gaga has carved a unique style of her own and in my opinion has superceded anything Madonna did previously, even if it has been taken to excess somewhat. Musically they are both very talented, I accept Gaga is essentially the Madonna of the 00's, but her music still retains a new edge in my opinion and was never intended to become a Madonna rip off. In fact I believe the emergence of Gaga has made Madonna step up her own game which has been no bad thing because it proves just how versatile and current Madonna is today despite her years.
    What I am and who I want to be