Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: dj campbell

  1. #1
    harrypothead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,215

    Default dj campbell

    i see dj campbell blasted newcastle out the water yesterday, which reminded me he's a rmc fan.

    DJ Campbell hat-trick | Kitmeout


  2. #2
    Moderator Dunnymonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,273

    Default

    Heh, heh and a Jhung Yuro fan also it would seem LOL
    What I am and who I want to be

  3. #3
    insomniax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,440

    Default

    are cisse and darren bent brand advocates still?

    Djibril Cisse in RMC Tee and Jeans | Kitmeout


  4. #4
    Moderator Dunnymonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,273

    Default

    Cisse still sells RMC in his shop in Newcastle, its called The Project I think.
    What I am and who I want to be

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    985

    Default

    My ex got Cisse's autograph when he was in Holland. He stands out in a crowd that is for sure.

  6. #6
    Moderator dumb5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnymonster View Post
    Cisse still sells RMC in his shop in Newcastle, its called The Project I think.
    dunny, i heard he had to close the shop now he's back playing overseas. i also heard he might be coming back to a big club in england and if he does he'll be opening a new shop and of course stocking his beloved red monkey and mastermind brands.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dumb5 View Post
    dunny, i heard he had to close the shop now he's back playing overseas. i also heard he might be coming back to a big club in england and if he does he'll be opening a new shop and of course stocking his beloved red monkey and mastermind brands.
    wasn't there talk about him going to spurs?

  8. #8
    Moderator Dunnymonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by altitude View Post
    wasn't there talk about him going to spurs?
    I thought it was Liverpool that were eyeing him up? Either way a return to the UK Premiership would be nice, especially if he is sporting my favourite brand
    What I am and who I want to be

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnymonster View Post
    I thought it was Liverpool that were eyeing him up? Either way a return to the UK Premiership would be nice, especially if he is sporting my favourite brand
    i can't see liverpool taking him back. spurs sounds a more likely destination or even west ham especially if cole moves to liverpool.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 12-10-2013, 03:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •