Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Red Monkey S11

Default Red Monkey S11

question for dunny. what does s11 mean? are you going to the opening? free drinks usually get me on my toes.

Grand opening of S11 on 22nd October | Kitmeout

what time is the opening on the 22nd?

Heh, heh, a bit cryptic this one so bear with me LOL So S11 sounds like Seleven ( as in Seleven Gallery the name of the shops based in HK and TW ) The Seleven name came about because the S is actually a 5 ( five) so strictly speaking its actually 5 eleven but has been changed to an "S". Incidently the 5 - 11 came about because that the hours Martin Ksohoh usually works, ie he is up at 5am every morning for work and finishes at 11 PM each night. Confusing but there you have it..........S11!!
    I assume the shops official opening time on the 22nd will be 1PM given the shop opens every day at 1 PM until 9 PM.
    Would love to attend but working sadly plus to be honest I couldnt afford the trip
    What I am and who I want to be

i heard something about a celeb guest?

dm, you'll just have to wait for the london s11

so the store is martin's or someone else's selling for martin?

will the store sell just red monkey or also other brands like yoropiko, new balance, bape etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by harrypothead View Post
    i heard something about a celeb guest?

dm, you'll just have to wait for the london s11

so the store is martin's or someone else's selling for martin?

Ooo first Ive heard regarding a celeb guest appearance, be very interesting to know who it is.
    This store is an official Seleven store just like the ones in HK and TW operated by Martin, I think the brands direction is going to be very similar to that of Bape where stock will mainly be sold through their own retail units instead of via established independant boutiques.
    This makes sence given RMC has expanded its range massively in the past 2 years where the main product line was the jeans. With the introduction of baggage, leather goods and accessories, not to mention the MKWS brand it really needs a store of its own I think.
    Of course Togged will still maintain its online presence for those wishing to purchase RMC, nothing has changed there, and I should point out that Togged carry considerably more stock than the relatively small selection shown on their website so its worth E mailing them regarding anything RMC you might want to buy but cannot see online.
    Be very cool indeed if a S11 opened in London, who knows what the future holds, I guess we will have to see how the NYC shop does first, but technically with Niro based in Peterborough we already have a Seleven of sorts given most items are availible from there to buy already.
    I'm certainly very excited about this new shop in NYC and i am sure Martins staff will do an outstanding job.

Quote Originally Posted by tacifornia View Post
    will the store sell just red monkey or also other brands like yoropiko, new balance, bape etc.?
    It will mainly be RMC, Yoropiko and MKWS, the core brands of Martin Ksohoh, however if its anything like the HK and TW shops I'm sure we will see other brands sold there too. Such a store would be a great launchpad for other HK brands like AAAA, Fingercroxx, Like Black and Work N Play who have had collabs with RMC in the past too.
    Last edited by Dunnymonster; 10-17-2010 at 03:27 PM.

one of my girlfriends has a pair of boyfriend rmc jeans with the purple waves on the back. she took them when she split up. they look very nice on her.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnymonster View Post
    Would love to attend but working sadly plus to be honest I couldnt afford the trip
    You know what they should do - they should livestream the opening over youtube! easy - sorted - just do it

Quote Originally Posted by punkfunkdunk View Post
    You know what they should do - they should livestream the opening over youtube! easy - sorted - just do it
    Strange that you mention that because its something Ive suggested to them so perhaps we'll see something on YouTube hopefully, and it was done for the new TW store recently. Either way we will likely see plenty of pics as Martin Ksohoh will be in attendance. Still nothing like being there in person.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast