Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stone island rip!

Default stone island rip!

is stone island finally over? we all know the london based hooligans kept it alive for years but has it finally gone the way of the burberry cap!! a friend suggested massimo osti will take its place. another said boneville could do the same

Default http://www.hdclothing.co.uk

:? I'm afraid I don't agree with all the negative criticism recently concerning Burberry, Stone island and Aquascutum alike which have been condemned as "football hooligan apparel".
    These brands produce some of the highest quality and most innovative high fashion clothing designs. 90% of what you see hooligan gangs wearing is fake tat giving these brands a bad image. I've seen it all, groups of 15 y/olds with washed out tea colour Aquascutum caps which conveniently have the label sewn on the outsides>!??!! to groups wearing crooked checked, half finished Burberry caps in almost luminous orange tint! :o :o
    Most of these people are not interested in spending the money to purchase the proper stuff and as a result hit Ebay and similar sites to get there stock of ripped off uniforms.

Stone Island always has produced some of the highest quality knitwear items and jackets available, although official sales have fallen recently which is likely due to a combination of tarnished brand image and fashion changes. However I think there will always be a place for these high quality brands for those that know their true worth. I'm not sure about these other brands "taking over" but fashion is always subject to great uncertainty so I guess we'l just have to wait and see,

Not a chance. Stone Island is still one of the best labels about along with CP. I do prefer CP Company to SI but they are both top labels. The only thing that concerns me is that some pieces are now being made in places such as Romania and Indonesia instead of Italy. If Stoney as a downfall it's this and nothing else.

si and cp made in sweatshops - what do they think theyre doing! si style over the past few seasons has dropped to the status of "a joke"! i think si is all washed up and thats supported by poor sales. of course the stigma of the hooligan connection (who tend to buy the real gear and not counterfeits) has compunded the si demise but i also think the company has got sloppy and has taken its customers for granted by producing unimaginative and unevolved designs.

Default re: SI over and done with

I think I was probably referring more to your high street corner chav gangs rather than devoted football fans (who probably actually need a real wool sweater). Very true transtyle. The same ole sweaters with the same ole arm patches! I think their designers need a rocket up them or something lol. But hey, I guess if it aint broke, then no need to fix it eh,. well thats what FCUK thought (different league altogether I know!) still churning out the same black n white slogan tees year on year, and look at them now! FC who you ask?

why is cp company so limited and difficult to find online

Banned

i have a long cp company goggle jacket that i bought from yoox last season. best jacket i ever bought along with my Al Wissam leather jacket

Quote Originally Posted by harrypothead
    It ain't that limited. Try these:

www.cpcompany.co.uk
    www.bou-tique.com
    www.bagitup.co.uk
    www.stushclothing.co.uk
    www.bbclothing.co.uk
    www.identity-menswear.com
    www.gurugearltd.co.uk
    www.andolini.com

Quote Originally Posted by cjpowers
    Quote Originally Posted by harrypothead
    It ain't that limited. Try these:

www.cpcompany.co.uk
    www.bou-tique.com
    www.bagitup.co.uk
    www.stushclothing.co.uk
    www.bbclothing.co.uk
    www.identity-menswear.com
    www.gurugearltd.co.uk
    www.andolini.com
    www.cpcompany.co.uk is too expensive and all the others are grey gear!

By grey gear do you mean parallel goods. I only buy stuff from cpcompany.co.uk when the sales are on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 11-25-2013, 10:57 AM