Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Levi Vintage, Edwin, Samurai

Default Levi Vintage, Edwin, Samurai

Loving the look of these jeans, not had hands on any yet, differences between these, how good are each brand and where best available, I've discovered now Levi Vintge are an online or Regent Street purchase, Edwin only seen online but been reocmmended Interstate and Samurai I got no idea where to find, how good are each what is cut like, being bulky legged I need straight cut without being slim but like a nice dark raw denim finish for a new outfit combination I'm thinking but preferably not needing me to lose another stone to fit them! Throw your opinions of these brands at me, pleasseeee.

Also look at the SC Okinawas. I bought a pair last year. Best denim I have ever owned by far.

Banned

They're nice. How much and do they do a 30" leg?

Not cheap at over 300 euros. Worth it though.

Sugar Cane Jeans | Togged

Banned

I bet they've got 'graded' legs though- ie as the waist increases, the leg does. Whoever thought up that idea is a muppet and has obviously never seen a weeble or an Oompah Loompah.

The patch is python too... I can hear PETA mumbling already...
    Last edited by Pringle; 02-19-2008 at 08:44 PM.

Won't touch Sugar Canes because of the Python patch but thanks, back to the orignal brands/

Banned

Are they all python..?

Which jap jeans do a 30" leg besides Evisu?

Pringle they come long cut so they can shrink when washed then be rolled up or cut, don't worry about leg legnths just use a good denim tailor.

Banned

No bootcuts though.... Plus I don't know a decent denim tailor. And wouldn't shorting them loose a bit of the cut? I do like Edwins though, real nice jeans.

What y'all think to nudie?

Basically out of the three brans of jeans you mentioned Uk, Samurai is the best quality and the fits are fantastic too and i know the perfect cut for you. The s5000vx jeans are a slim straight cut. Stay true to size for a more relaxed fit, or size down for a slimmer cut. Trouble is you can't buy them from the UK. You can get them direct from Japan if you know anyone who can help you out...

EDIT: You can buy from this website (Blue in Green) and they also let you return them however they don't have the arcs and tab due to levis lawsuit but don't let that put you off. You should at least have one pair of Samurais in your collection.

Last edited by merle; 02-21-2008 at 12:00 PM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast