Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many pair of jeans do you own?

I've got about 30 pairs.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2004 View Post
    17 as just sold one sell one would never slim into the leg, mega tight for skinny people.
    what brands of jeans do you own?

ROberto Cavalli, Just Cavalli, Evisu, Gucci, Stone Island, Guess, Hugo Boss, Iceberg, Kenzo and a few others.

Banned

ROberto Cavalli, Just Cavalli, Evisu, Gucci, Stone Island, Guess, Hugo Boss, Iceberg, Kenzo and a few others.
    What are Kenzo jeans like? Are they traditional raw/selvedge or more contemporary washed like say Evisu EU ED?

a bought a pair of kenzo jeans in 2000. great cut and quality but the zipper broke after 6 months. yeah, yeah, i know, i need to steer clear of the cakes since then i haven't even seen a pair of kenzo jeans.

My Kenzo jeans are superb, at least were until tailor slightly overcut them! They are I think washed couple fo times first, too soft to be one wash but not heavily washed or distressed or anything, very minimalist look, I can take a picture but I really like them, they are certainly smart as opposed to casual jeans but I like them a lot.

Banned

My Kenzo jeans are superb, at least were until tailor slightly overcut them! They are I think washed couple fo times first, too soft to be one wash but not heavily washed or distressed or anything, very minimalist look, I can take a picture but I really like them, they are certainly smart as opposed to casual jeans but I like them a lot.
    Sounds like something I'd like then. Anyone know any online stores that stock Kenzo?

Default How many pairs of jeans do I own?

If you can believe it zero. I have always been fairly dress throughout my life. I had a unifrom I wore to school(the prep type) and adapted a more mature style from my father. I just never really considered jeans to be a main staple in my wardrobe. Too casual for my taste none more comfortable than any other pant. Working at a mens clothing store has also sweetened my distaste for them. They look great on other people when worn tastefuly but their just not for me.

If You Con't Wear Jeans What Type Of Pants Do You Wear To Dress Down And Relax?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12