Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anti-fashion

Default anti-fashion

is anti-fashion still a form of fashion?

good question. i suspect it is if you wear a t-shirt to that effect. it's all semantics. what is the true definition of fashion?

Banned

official definition =

1.a prevailing custom or style of dress, etiquette, socializing, etc.: the latest fashion in dresses. 2.conventional usage in dress, manners, etc., esp. of polite society, or conformity to it: the dictates of fashion; to be out of fashion. 3.manner; way; mode: in a warlike fashion. 4.the make or form of anything: He liked the fashion of the simple, sturdy furniture. 5.a kind; sort: All fashions of people make up the world. 6.Obsolete. 7.Obsolete. act or process of making. 8.to give a particular shape or form to; make: The cavemen fashioned tools from stones. 9.to accommodate; adjust; adapt: doctrines fashioned to the varying hour. 10.Shipbuilding. to bend (a plate) without preheating. 11.Obsolete. to contrive; manage. 12.after or in a fashion, in some manner or other or to some extent; in a makeshift, unskillful, or unsatisfactory way: He's an artist after a fashion.

people who focus too much on the "anti" in life get on my nerves. stay positive and stay healthy

Quote Originally Posted by xzibit View Post
    people who focus too much on the "anti" in life get on my nerves. stay positive and stay healthy
    well put x

I guess if you have Anti Fashion emblazoned across a T-Shirt it is a form of fashion.

I guess they wears nothing and just painted their body with "anti-fashion"...I would say no...

even body art is fashion

Quote Originally Posted by dumb5 View Post
    even body art is fashion
    hahaha...I think your right about that...

is there an official anti-fashion movement? and if there is what is their motivation?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast