Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iggy pop

Default iggy pop

how does iggy pop stay in such good shape at his age? is he doing steriods or speed?

look at the man

the dude is ripped!

i haven"t got a clue how he does it and what,( if), he uses anything but I want some of it! he looks great!
    well....apart from the OVER visible veins and the fact that his pecs start loosing shape and are going saggy....
    Last edited by adero; 10-19-2008 at 10:32 AM.

the guy is insane for his age. i'm guessing an over active metabolism combined with no sleep, drink and drugs.

Just look at the first picture and ask yourself....why is his left arm bandaged? To hide the needle marks?
    What I am and who I want to be

Are Those Images Photoshoped?

I saw him from up close a month ago, and he was in great shape apart from the small belly.

he looks creepy like a manorexia version on my grandpa

he could do with some pec implants. how old is he?

he's over 60. here's some triva

James Newell Osterberg, Jr. (born April 21, 1947), better known by his stage name Iggy Pop, is an American rock singer, songwriter, and occasional actor.Although he has had only limited mainstream success, Iggy Pop is considered an innovator of punk rock, garage rock, and other related styles. He is sometimes referred to by the nicknames "the Godfather of Punk" and "the Rock Iguana", and is widely acknowledged as one of the most dynamic stage performers. Pop began calling himself Iggy after his first band in high school, The Iguanas. His direct influence extends to the present day: a Cadillac ad in rotation since February 2007 features his vocal performance on the song "Punkrocker", recorded in 2006 with the Swedish band Teddybears.

Iggy Pop was the lead singer of The Stooges, a late 1960s/early 1970s garage rock band who were influential in the development of the nascent heavy metal and punk rock genres. The Stooges became infamous for their live performances, during which it was not uncommon for Pop (who traditionally performs bare-chested) to consume narcotics, self-mutilate, verbally abuse the audience, expose himself and leap off the stage (thus being the first or among the first to "stage dive"). Countless subsequent performers have imitated Pop's antics.

Pop's popularity has ebbed and flowed throughout the course of his subsequent solo career. His best-known solo songs include "Lust for Life", "I'm Bored", "Real Wild Child", the Top 40 hit "Candy" (with vocalist Kate Pierson of The B-52's) and "The Passenger". A film about Iggy Pop's life and career titled The Passenger is currently in development.

and a bit more

Iggy Pop was born in Muskegon, Michigan to James Newell Ísterberg, Sr., a former high school English teacher and baseball coach at Fordson High School in Dearborn, Michigan, and Louella Christensen. Osterberg was raised in a trailer park in Ypsilanti, Michigan. He is of Irish and English descent on his father's side, and of Danish and Norwegian ancestry on his mother's. His father was adopted by a Swedish-American family, hence the family's surname (Osterberg).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast