Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evisu No.0

Default Evisu No.0

Evisu have released No.0 denim yet again... but what a bad timing, the GBP is so bad against the JPY .... But still worth it for No.0

Lot 2000 #2000??????????No.0????

Lot 2001 #2001??????????No.0????

Last edited by CALI; 12-14-2008 at 03:31 PM.

your images ain't working bro. here you go

what is special about evisu no.0?

Little is known about No.0 because it is hardly released and Evisu choose not to disclose too much information about the construction of the denim, but it is definately better than No.1 denim... Just zoom into the picture to be mesmerised by the texture.

I am guessing it is a heavier more slubby denim perhaps. never seen No.0 Evisu before, I'll have to check it out...........incidently does anybody know where these would have been made? Japan hopefully!
    What I am and who I want to be

i thought ALL evisu is now made macau?

These are only japan made! Evisu Japan website not hint that?

i also heard that all evisu from the middle of 08 is now made in macau. can anyone get a close up of the "made in ?????" tab?

Nice!!! i've wanted these for ages!!!! Best evisu denim ever!!

No.0 No.1 are made in japan

Shrink 5cm make sure to size up
    Last edited by disruptfam; 12-15-2008 at 02:48 AM.

MAKING OF EVISU GENES

The Japanese line has 3-4 basic standard lines of denim quality and is denoted by a number on the patch. so No.0, No.1, No.2 and No.3. 0 being the highest in quality and price and 3 being the lowest in quality and price.

No.0 - It's like a evisu prototype denim, seems very rare/limited and is meant to be more irregular and textured than the no1. Really no one knows much about it.

No.1 - 14.5oz. selvedge and made in japan. high quality and is not pre-shrunk (unsanforised), is slightly darker than no.2.

No.2 -14.5oz selvedge and made in japan. high quality but may be not as dark or seen as good quality as No.1 and is preshrunk (sanforised)

No.3 - mass produced outside of Japan in CHINA. medium grade quality and not selvedge. (sanforised)

EVISU has 6 different lines in production

DELUXE EDITION !

Salvage denim produced by Kuroki Japan, one of Japan’s finest and most prestigious denim makers.

The Japanese selvedge denim that the Deluxe jeans are made from is produced by Kuroki Japan, one of Japan's finest and most prestigious denim makers.

HERITAGE !

Heritage Line includes all the selvedge denim. Denim woven using original model 29" shuttle looms. The selvedge denim is a more open with a strong indigo red caste due to the repeated dip dying of the yarn.

MEN'S MAINLINE !

Men's Mainline includes many new styles and cuts with an influence from American classics.

EVISU EUROPEAN EDITION !

Fundamentally Japanese in its use of denim, but Italian in its cut and style yet the shape is more European and refined.

Ev Genes is playful, casual, and younger collection.
    EV GENES !

Cheers xzibit, certainly gives some clarity as to the differences between the different levels of Evisu availible
    What I am and who I want to be

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 12-03-2013, 10:36 PM