Thread: kitmeout x evisu

Default kitmeout x evisu

is it true that kitmeout was the first online store to sell evisu in the world?

Banned

the original kitmeout online store was selling evisu in 2000. my older brother got a pair and gave them to me. the rumour is that is the first time evisu was sold online.

I bought a pair of Evisu Shoos from the old Kitmeout site in 2000 before Evisu was big in the UK.

yes, it's true. the original kitmeout online store sold evisu before anyone else online in spring 2000.

Was that through a retailer like Togged or did KMO actually have their own store on line back then?
    What I am and who I want to be

KMO was an online store back then, looked pretty cool too. If i remember black background with turquoise accents

Quote Originally Posted by CALI View Post
    KMO was an online store back then, looked pretty cool too. If i remember black background with turquoise accents
    no the original one was orange and grey. i remember visiting it when i was at school. the black one came after.

Banned

dunnymonster - kitmeout was one of the first real online stores in the uk.

cali - that black store was the one using flash right? that was the best store online at the time.

xzibit - the grey store was very plain and took forever to download. i was at school then too.

CD

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnymonster View Post
    Was that through a retailer like Togged or did KMO actually have their own store on line back then?
    Kit Me Out was Niro's online presence before Togged. I remember seeing it and then seeing the address on my Niro receipt - think I purchased a D&G keyring!!

I also remember the early kit me out website - loved the Evisu bags on there. Anyone know if they are still available?

Banned

i think the original kitmeout had nothing to do with niro. the second one did sell there clothes.