Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: are replicas always wrong?

Default are replicas always wrong?

perhaps a controversial and provocative question. nonetheless, are replicas always wrong? i mean bags, clothing, jeans, watches, trainers. what are the real arguments against them?

when you consider the replica industry funds all types of horrific crimes against humanity, including terrorism, human trafficking, the illegal arms industry ect. then the answer is transparent. REPLICAS ARE ALWAYS WRONG!

I agree...

and let's not forget fakes are hazardous. they are coated in hazardous chemicals and produced with substandard materials which can cause sickness and irritation. what's more they usually smell really bad.

Replicas are a fact of life and will always be around. For some people it doesnt matter if something is fake or not and I genuinely believe that most people who wear fake/replica goods do so in the full knowledge that they are as such. Don't be fooled by the story of lots of innocent people being duped by fakes, its not true. The people who want and know enough about a brand to want to wear it will have some knowledge of it and will know whats real or fake.They choose to wear fake because they cannot see the value in buying the genuine article and they hope they can impress all those people who dont know the difference anyway
    What I am and who I want to be

why do fakes have that funky smell?

Quote Originally Posted by xzibit View Post
    why do fakes have that funky smell?
    You would have that smell if you were washed in chemical and sewege infested dirty water LOL Nah they smell like that so that punters know they are fake, its an internationally agreed fake standard
    What I am and who I want to be

it has a lot to do with the water used by the factories churning out fakes. the water is invariably polluted with chemicals and all types of unmentionables.

guys, for being such hardcore anti fakes crusaders, you do seem to know a lot about them....
    me: i wouldn't have a clue what they smell like!!!

revelations anyone?

by the way: would a fake watch smell weird too?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast